Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Simply Gold Accessories

Today I am sharing a piece of jewelry with you! I love bracelets and I hope you enjoy this one that I have to show you!





This wrap is from an awesome Etsy shop called Simply Gold Accessories and it is the perfect piece to spice up any casual outfit! You can check out Simply Gold Accessories here and make sure to use my code BWC15 for 15% off your purchase! 
All of their jewelry is unique and would make the perfect gift for any girl in your life! You will even find the perfect accessory for yourself, too! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
I hope you enjoyed! 



2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! I have read several of your posts and look forward to reading more! I really love this particular post on your gold accessories, including the photos and your outfit

    ReplyDelete