Saturday, April 1, 2017

Maui Moisture

I can hardly believe that it is already April! This is such a great month, but I want to celebrate March by sharing one of my favorite things that I discovered during the month. 
It's silly, but it is.... are you ready? SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER! I am totally obsessed with this stuff. It is by the company Maui Moisture and it is incredible. 
My hair is super thick and wavy. It gets a little frizzy and unmanageable from time to time, but these products are like magic! My hair has been so soft for the entire month and it has been really easy to brush through, too. 

I got the coconut scent and it targets thick, curly hair! I am thrilled with this and can't wait to share it with you! 









I purchased mine at Target, but they're also available at CVS, Ulta, and Walgreens! 
I hope you enjoyed this post. Go check out Maui Moisture

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

xoxo, Lily 



No comments:

Post a Comment