Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Weekend to Weekday

As I am starting to transition from Summer clothes to school appropriate outfits some of the pieces in my closet are going to waste. So, I decided I needed to fix this!

I recently purchased this adorable romper from Target, but it's too short for school. I was originally super bummed, because I love the sleeves on this romper, but then my mom had the brilliant idea to pair the romper with a skirt!!! And lemme tell ya... IT IS SO CUTE!

So, now I can wear this romper in the Summer and on the weekends by itself. 






And for school, all I need to do is slide on this adorable denim skirt. 






I also paired the outfit with these low heels that tie up my leg from Steve Madden. The brown looks awesome with the colors in the romper and the low heel is perfect for a night on the town or school!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
xoxo, Lily :)


1 comment: