Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Jewelry Staples

Oh my goodness! It has been so long! I was out of town and super busy last week! Thanks for sticking around though!!!!!! :) 
Let's get into today's post! YAY


Yes... I do have loads of jewelry but I really do not wear much of it (mainly because I don't go to school). But, I have three things that I wear all the time and they are things that I think everyone should have in their collection. 


This piece is one that is new to my collection, but I love love love it! It's a sterling silver necklace with my name on it. 
This is something that I think everybody needs, whether its a bar necklace, a monogram necklace, or this one (which is kind of a perfect mix of the other two). I got this for Valentine's Day from my parents and i've been wearing it everyday since. It goes with everything... which is AWESOME! 


Not only does this bracelet have my favorite saying on it, but it is also super gorgeous. This is by far my favorite piece... EVER. It is from the company MantraBand and they sell bracelets with inspiring sayings on them. I love the bracelet and the company so so much. 


Lily and Laura Bracelets are so great for adding a little something extra to your outfit. They come in literally every color and are very comfortable. 


These four are my favorite and I wear them all the time! They roll right on to your wrist and are flexible, so you can wear them all the time. 


Well, that's all folks ;) 

much love, Lily



No comments:

Post a Comment