Thursday, February 11, 2016

New Room Sneak Peak

Since our move to the new house, I have been on a never ending journey of finishing my room. Today I am going to give you a little sneak peak at one of my favorite parts so far. 


In my room, I am going for a black, grey, and white theme. I am keeping it very simple. 
This clothing rack is something that I have had my eye on for a long time, but I never had a place to put it. It is so perfect for displaying your favorite clothes and shoes. 



On top of the clothing rack is an adorable hat rack. But, since I don't have hats, I decided to decorate it with some of my favorite things. 


Next to my clothing rack I put a desk organizer, because it is the perfect size for what I want in it. I have a few of my favorite books, a photo album, and a mug that my mom made for me. 


On top of the organizer I have another book and this gorgeous print that I got from Michael's a while ago. 

I love this space so much and it fits right in with my personality and lifestyle. I hope this gave you inspiration for your own space :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment