Wednesday, February 1, 2017

January Favorites

I honestly cannot believe that January has come to an end. It was a crazy start to 2017, but I still have high hopes for this year! I found some new products this month and fell more in love with things that I have used for a while. 
So, without further ado, let me tell you all about my January Favorites!





This is my third year using a Lilly agenda and this school year it has been extremely useful. I love how colorful it is and it always seems to keep my spirits up! 


I got this S'well bottle for Christmas and I am obsessed. It works perfectly, I put cold water in it in the morning and at the end of the day it is still super cold. 

The gorgeous monogram that I have on my S'well bottle is from an Etsy shop called Southeast Monograms. They have the cutest monograms and they are really easy to apply! Go check their shop out and use my code "LILYF10" for 10% off your purchase of $5.00 or more! 




I have used this spray for a few years now, but I just recently discovered the Keratin version! It has made my hair incredibly soft and so manageable. Although it is a bit expensive, it is totally worth it and it lasts quite a long time. 

I just recently got this toner and I love it! I'm always looking for new and different face products and when I saw this one on sale I though i'd give it a try. I use at night after I wash my face and my face is nice and smooth in the morning! So lovely. 


Oh my goodness! Redbubble is the most incredible website ever! They have the cutest stickers as well as other awesome products. I love these four that I have on my laptop case! I also have a few in my planner and a Hamilton one on my history notebook. They are so cute to spice up literally anything! And they make me so happy when I see them. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so excited to share these products with you! If you have any suggestions for blog posts please let me know in the comments :) 
Happy February <3

xoxo, Lily 


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Lily! Kindaaa stoked a got a small shout out on your records blog (heyooo!) so stoked to check this out every now and again to see what products you've been loving, what you've been learning, and to watch you grow! Hope you're not getting too overwhelmed with school & you're still making time to have fun :) lots of love from Illinois!
    also-- saw that one of your goals for 2017 is to "be more adventurous!" girrrrlll lets make that happen?! I vote we start working on your parents for you to come visit me in Turkey for your senior trip?! It'll be a learning experience plus just a lot of fun! okay, great :)

    --Chelsea :)

    ReplyDelete