Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Arm Candy

I wanted to tell you all about this new company that I just love! The company is called Sashka Co. and they have the cutest bracelets. 
One of my favorite things is arm candy! And these adorable bracelets feed my obsession. I picked up some simple colors while I was on their website.  I love the black, grey, and white because they go with everything! In the pictures below I them paired with a super cute black shirt that I got from Marshall's a while back! But, they could literally go with anything! 







Okay, so now that you know how much I love these bracelets go check them out here. Oh, it just gets better, you can get 25% off of your order AND free shipping when you use the code "LILY25"! Go get some for yourself right now! 

Make sure to comment any posts that you would like to see here on Boardwalk Chic!
Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

xoxo, Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment