Thursday, January 12, 2017

Kickin' it Old School: Crosley Record Player

I am so excited to share this post with you! A few months ago I purchased a Crosley Record Player at Marshall's for $40, I was thrilled! Since then, I have collected over 50 albums. Most of them are old ones from my mom and my grandpa. Also, some really cool ones from my cousin. To hold all of them,  I found a super cute table at Hobby Lobby. It works perfectly to display my albums, as well as some books and other trinkets. Then, I put my record player on top of my dresser and I think it looks so cute! 


Three of my favorite albums are Taylor Swift's "1989", Twenty One Pilot's "Blurryface", and Panic! at the Disco's "Death of a Bachelor". Most of my collection is older albums such as, Olivia Newton John, Barbra Streisand, and The Sound of Music. All of these are excellent! I am absolutely in love with my record player and I hope you enjoy these photos!









Over the past few months, I have just fallen in love with vinyls. I love that they sound so original, even the new ones sound old. I'm obsessed! I'm excited to grow my collection even more and continue to listen to all of them endlessly! 

If you are looking for vinyls, check at your local bookstore or Amazon! Urban Outfitters always has excellent albums, too.

Let me know in the comments if you have any albums and what your favorites are! Also, let me know what you would like to see me post on my blog! 


Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Lily

2 comments: