Sunday, January 8, 2017

Winter Essentials

It's official, Virginia Beach is snowed in! It is so pretty!! 
Since it is snow season, I thought I'd share some of my winter essentials with you! 
Let's go...



 My number one necessity for the snow and winter is my LL Bean Boots! 
They are so awesome for the snow and they kept my feet warm the whole day. 


Number two is a cute hat! Not only does a hat keep you warm, it is also super stylish. The one i'm wearing here is from The North Face. I've had it for a while and it is great. 


Lastly, fuzzy socks! Almost everyone I know has fuzzy socks and they are incredible. I wear them with everything in the winter!! But, I don't get ones that are too thick because I like to double them up, especially when I wear them with my Bean Boots. 



xoxo, Lily 

2 comments: