Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Five Free February Faves

This month I am doing something a little different for my monthly favorites. 
So, everyone likes free stuff, right? This month I am doing my five FREE February faves (say that five times fast)! I am so excited to share some of my free favorites with you!
Let's get started!! 



Sunrises
The one pro to waking up super early for school is that I get to see the sunrise almost everyday! This picture is not the best, but you get the idea of the beautiful sky! Watching the sunrise is something so simple that can put you in a great mood for the rest of the day! Over the summer, this is one of my favorite things to do! Just going down to the beach and watching the sun come up is so pleasing (and totally free)! 

A Library Card
The public library is a wonderful place! I love to read, but I don't love spending a lot of money on a new book that I will only use once! A library card can get you all of your favorite books for free! I just posted about a book that I picked up from the library, check it out here! :)

Stickers
A few years ago, I emailed a bunch of companies asking if they would be willing to send me a few of their brand stickers! In return, I received a ton of stickers! I love putting stickers on water bottles, in my planner, and even on my car! Although some companies sell their stickers online, it is always worth a shot to email companies to see if they have any stickers that could be used to promote their brand! 

Quotes
Quotes are definitely my motivational go-to! I have quotes everywhere in my planner. Pinterest is the perfect place to find quotes for every occasion. My personal favorite is "She believed she could, so she did", you can check out a post that I did about this particular quote here.

Pandora
Music is my favorite thing ever and Pandora is the greatest! I use regular Pandora, which is free, and although it has ads, it really doesn't bother me! My favorite station is the Thumbprint Radio and it has all the songs that i've given a thumbs up to in the past. Comment down below your favorite songs! I'm always up for a new tune! 


Thank you so much for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed this post!

xoxo, Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment