Saturday, April 29, 2017

April Favorites

I can not believe April is coming to an end. This has been a wonderful month full of love and laughter. 
Today I am going to share my April favorites, duh. 

On April 1, I went to my Ring Dance. I had such a great time and it was an awesome way to start off the month.



The very next day my family and I did a Color Run. This was so much fun and I would definitely recommend it, even if you're not a runner. 




Another favorite of the month was my Spring Break trip to New York City. I just recently did a post about that you can check out here


At the top of my favorites list was the Netflix show 13 Reasons Why
If you're not familiar with the show, it is about a high school girl who commits suicide and she has left 13 tapes behind addressing the people that led her to do what she did. 
It is such a great show even though it is a very touchy subject. 


As you can see, this month was not filled with material favorites. It was a month filled doing fun things with fun people.

I hope you all enjoyed this post. Let me know what your April Favorites are in the comments. 

Thanks so much. 

xoxo, Lily :)





No comments:

Post a Comment