Monday, May 1, 2017

Lilly For Every Occasion

Happy May!!
This is my favorite month for a few reasons, one being it is my birthday month! Also, I love the flowers and bright colors that are always around in the month of May!

To start off the month, I want to share some Lilly Pulitzer outfits that represent different occasions. 
Lilly can be worn to literally everything, and below I have some inspiration for you!


This first one is a gorgeous dress that is the fanciest of the three Lilly outfits. 
This is perfect for a graduation, a graduation party, or even a date night. 







Lilly dresses are super comfortable and easy to move around in. It is perfect for a little dancing at a party.


This next outfit is an adorable patched pattern Lilly skirt. It is a little longer so it would work nicely for work, school, or a more casual party. 



This next one is definitely my favorite. It is perfect for anything and everything! 




I have a few pairs of Lilly shorts and they are the best. They are great for shopping, school, or any other event! 

I really hope you guys enjoyed this post! Lilly Pulitzer has some of my favorite pieces and there is something perfect for every occasion. 

Thank you all so much for stopping by!

xoxo, Lily :)



No comments:

Post a Comment