Friday, May 26, 2017

A Stormy Scene

This is not a beauty/fashion post, but I guess we could put this under a lifestyle category. So, here we go. 

For my birthday, I purchased an incredible DSLR with the help of a generous donation from my family. 
I am so excited to take pictures of all of the places I go and the people I see. 

The other day my sister and I were testing out some different modes and we went to the bay. It was getting a little stormy so the waves were rough, which made for some beautiful pictures mixed with the cloudy, gray sky. 

Here are a few of the shots I got. 




I also took some pictures of my sister for her blog, which you can go check out here!

I am so excited to start posting more with some gorgeous pics off of my new camera. 
If you guys have any tips or tricks related to DSLRs please let me know. 

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

xoxo, Lily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment