Thursday, June 15, 2017

Summer Essentials Series // Flowy Pants

 So, in honor of the best season ever, I decided to start a series called "Summer Essentials." This will include clothing, beauty supplies, and maybe even food. I am excited to try it out. Let me know what you think. 

To start it off, I will be sharing the glorious idea of FLOWY PANTS. 
If you are unfamiliar with this concept, this is any pant that is, well, flowy. Anything that fits like pajama pants is fair game. 
These are crucial for Summer! 






You can easily slip flowy pants on after a day at the beach or use them as a coverup. 





My white flowy pants are from Marshall's. They are literally to die for because they are not see through and are super lightweight. Also, they have the CUTEST white rope belt around them. 



And that is how excited I am about these pants! 
(They are also great for jumping, cartwheels, and handstands)

I hope you guys enjoyed!! 
I had fun taking pictures in these uber comfy pants. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

xoxo, Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment