Monday, June 19, 2017

Photo Session // Shelly

As some of you may know, I purchased a Nikon D3400 for my birthday. I have been snapping pictures and doing little "photoshoots" with my sister lately. I love testing out different settings and seeing how my photos turn out. 
Today, I will be sharing some pictures I got from our latest photoshoot :) 
Also, make sure you check out my sister, Shelly's blog!! She will have all the information about her outfit and some other comments over there. So make sure you go check that out. 

















I am totally in love with the way these pictures came out. I love Shelly's outfit and the gorgeous green trees!! 
I am hoping to start posting more like this and make parts of my blog a sort of "Digital Portfolio" to show you guys my photographs and give you some inspiration, too.

So, I hope you guys enjoyed this post. 
Thank you so much for stopping by.

xoxo, Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment