Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Currently || July 5, 2017

Currently... 

I am 17 years old. I am reading the book Frankenstein by Mary Shelley for school. I am watching multiple shows, which include Freakish, Saving Hope, and That 70's Show. I am obsessed with my camera. I am getting ready to apply to college!! I am working as a camp counselor and driving a Black RAV-4. I am looking into updating my blog and getting a new camera lens. I am wearing my Jack Rogers nonstop. I am listening to Taylor Swift on Pandora. I am loving photo shoots and I just bought some more film for my film camera. 

As nice as it is to post with pictures and fun little captions, I think it is important to post about real life. Not that any of those things are terribly important to any of you, but they are all things that give me inspiration and motivation for blog posts. These are the kinds of things that I would write about in journal or something and they give you an insight into my everyday life! 

I honestly have no idea why I wrote this post, but it's here now... so enjoy! 

Thank you for stopping by.
xoxo, Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment