Friday, July 7, 2017

Summer Essential Series // Sunglasses

Welcome back to my Summer Essential Series!! This one will be all about SUNGLASSES! Are you excited? YES... I know you are :)







This pair of rose gold sunglasses are perfect for a pop of color. As you can tell, I wear a lot of Black/White, so sometimes a pop of color is necessary. 
These glasses were only $6 from Francesca's!








For a clean, chic look these silver and grey sunglasses are perfect. 
These glasses were $3 from Charlotte Russe. WHAT A DEAL!!

I think spending a ton of money on fashionable sunglasses is totally unnecessary when stores like Francesca's, Charlotte Russe, and Forever 21 have them for such good prices. 
So, if you are looking for fun and fashionable sunglasses check out the places I mentioned. 

More cute sunnies: 1, 2, 3, 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
xoxo, Lily :)



No comments:

Post a Comment